A Faithfully Fresh Stylist will meet you where it all starts – in your closet - for a wardrobe makeover! During your appointment, the two of you will work together to stylishly vanquish your clothing dilemmas!
- You and an Faithfully Fresh Stylist will go through every piece of clothing in your closet, from shirts to shoes to scarves – even earrings! She helps you choose what to keep, alter, donate, or sell.
- Once you two decide what stays and what goes, your stylist can start on your fresh new look. She’ll show you new ways to wear old favorites and share Faithfully Fresh accessorizing secrets!
- Next, we will creates a prioritized list of new clothes and accessories to buy that will maximize your current wardrobe. You can purchase them over time, and in classic faithfully fashion, your Faithfully Fresh Stylist carefully stays in line with your lifestyle and your budget!
- Parting is such sweet sorrow! After your consultation, Faithfully Fresh will take your “donate” pile to a local charity and mail you the tax receipt, if you wish! Easy as that!
- Personal Style Profile
- Shopping List
- Two seasons are covered per Wardrobe Edit, either Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter
- 2 hours, some larger wardrobes may take more time
Each additional hour, over 2 hours, is an additional fee.